Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Virtual Channel cannot work properly!~

  1. #1
    Inactive Member madman J's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys
    My Virtual Channel occur problem..

    "Runtime error 205 at 0001:2BCA"

    Anyone have promblem too?
    I am Using DRV version 2.15.
    My PnP in Bios is "No"

    I have contact to Terratec but no response..
    Anyone can help me?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi madman,

    if you want somebody to help you, you have to give us more information: what mainboard, OS etc. do you have? What hardware version is your EWS 64? ...and so on.

    Regards, Philipp

  3. #3
    Inactive Member madman J's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi philippz

    I am using
    EWS 64xl(hardware version 1.2)
    Asus P3V-133 motherboard( VIA Apollo Pro133
    Chipset)
    TnT2 M64 video card
    buffalo lan card
    window 98se (4.10 2222a)

    I am using the offical 2.15 driver
    EWS system software
    VXD 2.80
    DRV 2.15
    Firmware 2.18

    And My control panel software is download from terratec web page
    But still doesn't work

    my codec is in IRQ 5
    my synthesizer is no IRQ ???
    Please help!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member madman J's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    The terratec has replied my problem..

    They recommend I reinstall the driver and software..
    Because the Firmware version is 2.51..
    didn't 2.18...

    Therefore,I reinstall the driver
    But I can't update to firm 2.51
    Nevertheless,the synthesizer was updated correctly..One article was appear..

    So how to update the firmware

    I am so sorry to ask this Stupid question..
    Please help!~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •